does anyone else find it immensely comforting to have someone touching you? not like poking or tickling you or like sexually just feeling some other person being beside you and like your elbows or legs or something are touching and you’re like oh this person is alive too
Try to understand people more…!
- If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside..
- If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad.
- If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secrets..
- If someone can’t cry, he is weak..
- If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense..
- If someone cries on little things, he is innocent & soft-hearted..
- If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love…